Sunday, May 5, 2024

Avalon Chronicles #143: Putting on the Full Armor of God and Then Some!

 I Put On:

The Helmet of Salvation

The Breastplate of Righteousness

The Belt of Truth

I shod my feet in preparation to Proclaim the Gospel of Peace

I hold up the Shield of Faith to ward off the fiery darts of the evil one

I take up the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God

Create in me a clean heart, O God and renew a right spirit within me.

I will make not provisions for the flesh to fulfill the lusts thereof.

I will bring every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.

But, I say to you, that for every idle word that you shall speak, you shall give account of it in the day of judgment and by your words you will be justified and by your words you will be condemned.

I praise you Lord for your love, grace and mercy that endure forever.

You know that your prayers are answered because you obey His Commandments and do the things that are pleasing in His sight.

I confess my sins of thought, word and deed, known and unknown. I repent and I ask forgiveness in the Name of Jesus. I know that you are faithful and just to forgive me my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteous.

I know that if I forgive all others, I will be forgiven, but, if I do not forgive all others, I will not be forgiven.

I bind myself to the character and attributes of God, Righteousness, Holiness, Integrity and Purity.

I bind myself to the Mind of Christ and ask that I would have imparted to me Wisdom, Insight, Discernment, Knowledge and Maturity.

I bind myself to Holy Spirit and pray I would reflect the Fruit of Holy Spirit: Love, Joy, Peace, Long-suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Kindness, Faithfulness and Self-Control.

The eyes of the Lord roam throughout the world to show Himself strong on behalf of those, whose heart is loyal to Him.

Allen Clark 


No comments:

Post a Comment