Saturday, March 18, 2017

Avalon Chronicles #78: "To Bind'

Avalon Chronicles #78: "To Bind"

by Allen B. Clark
allenbclark@aol.com

www.combatfaith.com
www.combatfaith.blogspot.com

Source: American Dictionary of the English Language
Noah Webster 1828

BIND: "To bind the mind, close, make fast, to oblige by a promise, vow, stipulation, covenant, law, duty or any other moral tie, to constrain by a powerful influence or persuasion." The powerful influence behind the below prayer concept is the Holy Trinity.

Several years ago Linda heard a presentation by a minister by the name of Liberty Savard (http://www.libertysavard.com). I bought and read several of her books, Shattering Your Strongholds, Producing the Promise, and Breaking the Power. I studied all three and the below spiritual concept of "Binding" is derived from her teachings to which she must be given credit. The following is that to which I dedicate and strive mightily to "bind" myself .

I bind myself to the Character and Attributes of God: Righteousness, Holiness, Integrity, and Purity and to the Will, Purposes, Timing and Truth of God.

I bind myself to the Mind of Christ and ask Jesus to impart to me from the Mind of Christ Wisdom, Insight, Discernment, and Knowledge of all things.

I bind myself to Control by the Holy Spirit that I may reflect the Fruit of the Holy Spirit; Love, Joy, Peace, Long-suffering, Patience, Gentleness, Goodness, and Kindness. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment