Sunday, April 7, 2024

Avalon Chronicles: #139 "Total Eclipse-What is Being Covered Up?"


 By allenbclark@aol.com

Probably ten Bibles are in my possession, but my favored one I received just three years ago as a gift. It is The Evidence Bible New King James Version Bridge-Logos, Florida, 2011.

Commentary by Ray Comfort

Here we are one day before the newest total eclipse of the sun. I just "happened" upon turning again to Genesis 1 in the Bible to discover this footnote (pg. 4) below for Genesis 1:16:

"Then God made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night.

He made the stars also." Both lights will be evident April 8, 2024!

"Make sure you don't miss the magnitude of what God accomplished in creating the sun. Its surface temperature is about 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit, with the temperature at the core around 27 million degrees Fahrenheit. That's hot. The sun's diameter is about 870,000 miles (109 times greater than earth), and it is 330,000 times heavier-and that is only one of over 100 billion stars that God made. The sun generates the heat and light the Earth needs. Without it, Earth could not support life. The sun is composed of 92 percent hydrogen, 7 percent helium, and small amounts of inert gases. It burns an incredible seven million tons of natural gas every second. And Almighty God spoke it into existence."

An entertainment icon of my earlier years was Johnny Carson. He would hear his guest make some comment and I still recall in the recesses of my memory, he would say, "I did not know that!"

For the footnote above, I can surely say, "I did not know that." 

No comments:

Post a Comment