Saturday, April 27, 2024

Avalon Chronicles #141: National Day of Prayer in America May 2, 2024

 

        For this message I am forwarding the site to access the latest issue of Christian Times Magazine in which I have written an article on National Day of Prayer as requested by the magazine's Editor-in-Chief Charles Lingerfelt.


www.CTimesmag.com/digital-magazine

             Download Issue 83

             Page beginning 13 "Corporate and Personal Prayer"

Please be reminded of my web site www.combatfaith.com, where, admittedly my books are mentioned, but, more importantly, I have information for those veterans, active duty military or first responders, with issues related to combat/operating stressors. 

Honorable Allen B. Clark

Retired U.S. Army Captain

Special Forces recipient Purple Heart for wounds 

Vietnam 1966-1967

No comments:

Post a Comment